Swell Fabric Overview
New Spring 2018 Colors
Always request physical fabric samples prior to ordering to ensure color accuracy.
The felt represented is 100% pure organic virgin lamb’s wool, which has been produced the same classic way for thousands of years. It’s made from the finest New Zealand wool with the highest level of concern for the environment and product sustainability. With many great color options to choose from, felt provides a sophisticated look all while maintaining durability. Its resistance to moisture enables it to hold its form well. Felt has a natural acoustical characteristic, and when used in conjunction with our Foam-Core substrate, provides maximum acoustic absorption.
- Content 100% Pure New Wool
- Origin New Zealand
- Thickness 1/16”
- Weight 13 Oz.
- Width 54”
- Heavy Duty Upholstery
- 50,000 cycles Martindale method
- ASTM D457 Wyzenbeek
- 5 Year guarantee on durability
- Color fastness to light AATCC-16 40 hours
- Maintenance vacuum with soft vertical strokes
- Soiled spots use a mild soap and water, dry clean and notify manufacturer before cleaning
- Felt is 100% biodegradable, formaldehyde & VOC free, man from the best stuff on the earth
Download Fabric Swatch PDF