Fusion Low Voltage Motor
The Fusion Low Voltage motor is the quietest in the market, rated 38 dba. It offers a wide range of control options, simplified wiring, and ensures perfect shade alignment. One motor can operate up to 4 multi-branded shades. The intelligent encoded motors operate from a smart power and data panel. Fusion Low Voltage offers seamless integration with most lighting, BMS, & AV systems. It can also link into the Horizon system for full automation.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth 38 Dba ultra-quiet operation
- Uniform, precision movement of multiple shades
- Seamlessly integrates with major light control systems
- Convenient one touch control from modern keypads and/or handheld remotes
- Programmable stop points via timer, sun or heat sensors.
- Equal minimal light gaps on shades
- Compatible with G-Series, Sol-R-Control, and Belgian Shade® Contract fabric lines
- Available valance, ceiling pocket, and side channels (standard or custom finishes)
- Operating voltage: Low Voltage, Class 2, 24V Fusion power supply required
- Control system power supply offers total serge protection, system will hold programmed information for one year
- Fusion smart panel carries data and power in one line
- System keypads can control any unit, group, or subgroup without a separate group controller or additional interface up to 255 motors
- System groups or subgroups can be reconfigured at the point of control without rewiring and without access to the unit
- Controls within this ystem are able to operate any group or subgroup of the unit regardless of the window treatment type
- Contact closure RS232 and Ethernet available to integrate with AV equipment such as timeclocks and security systems
- Fusion shades can be controled by a keypad, timer, or sun & heat sensors using the Horizon Sol-R-Trac system
- Fusion keypads are low voltage
- Fusion Light Link will integrate with Lutron & Crestron systems while using their components.